D future ...

YAHB via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Dec 28 03:18:10 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 28 December 2016 at 10:52:45 UTC, Satoshi wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 December 2016 at 10:52:45 UTC, Satoshi wrote:
> Making header files manually is a wast of time what i don't
> have.

Write your own header generator. Personally I don't get the point
of writing an IDE if at a time or another you don't start working
a bit around you know...D syntax, D grammar. Instead you seem to
get stuck on first issue related to the language.

But what's the real issue ? You want to release a pre-compiled
static library with headers ? Then you could license the sources,
simply. Personally I've been client of a commercial GUI
framework, and we get the sources with the license. It worked, I
mean that the developer had clients.