D future ...

Satoshi via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Dec 28 04:33:58 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 28 December 2016 at 12:03:53 UTC, YAHB wrote:

>>> Write your own header generator.
>> Yes, why not to write my own language.
>
> Pfff...too hard to use an AST visitor. And that wants to
> release a commercial IDE.
Compiler design is not my business.

>>> Personally I don't get the point of writing an IDE if at a
>>> time or another you don't start working a bit around you
>>> know...D syntax, D grammar.
>> Actually, I written an OS in D.
>
> True...an Outrageous Scam...
So funny...
https://github.com/Rikarin/Trinix

>>> Instead you seem to get stuck on first issue related to the
>>> language.
>> First issue? Developers of LDC can respond and fix issue in a
>> real time but developers of D frontend not. And that's the
>> thing what pissed me off.
>>
>>> But what's the real issue ? You want to release a
>>> pre-compiled static library with headers ?
>> Yes.
>>
>>> Then you could license the sources, simply.
>> No, thanks.
>
> Just think to your strategy and try to be wise. Even Qt sources
> are available. There's at least 10 ways to waste a freelance
> commercial project.
Qt is out of dated crap mostly useless for fast GUI development.
Anyway, it's my project and I don't want to release source codes.
No, it's not a freelance project, I got some money for dev and I
already have clients waiting for stable release. There will be
info soon.

>>> Personally I've been client of a commercial GUI framework,
>>> and we get the sources with the license. It worked, I mean
>>> that the developer had clients.
I don't need to follow same rules as others do.