D future ...

Chris Wright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Dec 28 18:46:37 PST 2016

On Wed, 28 Dec 2016 22:10:22 +0000, Satoshi wrote:
> It's not so simple. I actually must know which functions can be called
> by CTFE and which not. auto functions should have stripped body with
> replaced auto for a specific type, etc.

Currently, D header files don't support either of those features. You
probably need a custom header generator, one that pays attention to UDAs
(assuming you want to annotate functions according to whether they can be
called at compile time; otherwise, there's a fair bit more work).

Unfortunately, DMD's json output doesn't even write UDAs, so you can't
use that to write your own header generator.