Interested in D, spec confuses me.

bubbasaur via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Feb 2 16:56:41 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 3 February 2016 at 00:43:36 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> Casting immutable and violating it is undefined behavior and
> once you do it all bets are off - compiler is even allowed to
> attempt formatting your hard drive when compiling this program
> :)
>
> The fact DMD doesn't do anything scary right now when you do it
> is a mere coincidence and may change in any release with no
> notice.

Well if anything bad happen it will mess with dpaste. :)

By the way, now you and Ali are saying this isn't correct, so I
took a look on this page: http://dlang.org/spec/const3.html

And looking on the bottom: "Implicit Conversions" - I wonder, is
this page missing something or what? Look what I'm seeing right
now:

http://i.imgur.com/L4a6bx6.png

It shouldn't be some circles or crosses showing the conversion on
that table?

Bubba.