TIOBE February 2016.... 15 ?!

Martin Tschierschke via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 3 04:06:30 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 3 February 2016 at 10:43:44 UTC, Ola Fosheim
Grøstad wrote:
> On Wednesday, 3 February 2016 at 10:41:40 UTC, Martin
> Tschierschke wrote:
>> open for more people. Like me, frustrated from ever faster
>> computers becoming slower by scripting languages and Browsers
>> doing the job, where a real alternative is around the corner:
>> D.
>
> D has been around the corner for a D-ecade. The corner is
> constantly moving so that is obviously not a winning strategy.
If something is around the corner, you must know!

So I got it via this:
http://www.heise.de/developer/meldung/Programmiersprache-D-Compiler-ist-jetzt-selbst-in-D-geschrieben-2869589.html

The most read IT News Ticker in Germany, pointing to D, saying
that the D compiler now is written in D, and what made me
interested, the reference to C++ and Ruby.
So I started to read Wikipedia and in the end I gave it a try.

What about making a special voting list/page, where every one
registered to the forum, can
put in, why he/she is using D and vote for other arguments giving
+ or maybe - points.

And a special second list, where people can vote, which topic of
D (language or environemt) need to be improved most?