TIOBE February 2016.... 15 ?!

Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 4 00:11:13 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 3 February 2016 at 23:08:19 UTC, cym13 wrote:
> defects. The real problem will be with the other ones, those
> who will decide to stay. Some by innocent cruelty, others by
> sheer curiosity.

Actually, yes. I do think getting aiming for more demanding users
at this point is a problem as I want to see breaking changes
implemented.

I don't think having a large user base of programmers is an
advantage, as that will lead to protests against changes and
improvements that could make D a real contender.