An IO Streams Library

Jason White via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Feb 6 17:55:27 PST 2016

On Sunday, 7 February 2016 at 01:20:26 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
wrote:
> I posted a link to your repo a couple days ago in IRC.
> Honestly? I like it. It looks reasonably well made.

Thanks. I saw a link to it in a recent thread in Learn. I figured
I'd finally make a proper post on it.

> There is a bit of work regarding interfaces + ranges.
> I.e. Sink really should be inheriting from OutputRange!ubyte

I haven't had much use for the interfaces, which is why they
aren't fleshed out. Do you have any particular use cases for this
in mind?

> Its no where near Phobos quality and that is ok for now.

I agree. The documentation needs work and I imagine there are
lots of use cases that aren't well supported. Increased
visibility and usage definitely helps with finding the warts.