[suggestion] Automated one-stop compiler version chart

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 7 10:46:48 PST 2016

I was just updating a project's .travis.yml file and noticed: It doesn't
seem we have any one-stop-shop location to check all the versions of
DMD/LDC/GDC currently available on travis-ci.

It's be really nice if we had some auto-updated chart like that which
ALSO listed the DMDFE, LLVM and GCC versions each LDC/GDC version is
based on.

That info seems especially difficult to find for GDC. It's a little
easier for LDC, since I found this page (
https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/releases ), but it'd be really
nice to have just a simple chart somewhere.