Support for D in VSCode

bitwise via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Feb 9 16:13:48 PST 2016

On Tuesday, 9 February 2016 at 23:27:08 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
> On Tuesday, 9 February 2016 at 23:17:48 UTC, bitwise wrote:
>> You can add it here if you want:
>> http://wiki.dlang.org/IDEs
>
> Its already on http://wiki.dlang.org/List_of_Text_editors
>
>> Also, can you create an install-wizard or zip/package with the
>> extension and all dependencies? I don't really have time to
>> figure out how to install everything separately.
>
> Good idea, would make everything easier

Awesome. Can't wait to try it out!

It would be nice to have an editor that could deal with DMD
properly(half C++, half D). I don't expect to be able to jump
between symbols in different languages, but at least use "Go To
Definition" for one language at a time, in the same editor. That
would be awesome.

     Bit