Can I get more opinions on increasing the logo size on the site please

karabuta via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 10 11:42:34 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 10 February 2016 at 16:26:33 UTC, Gary Willoughby
wrote:
> Can I get more opinions on increasing the logo size on the
> website please.
>
> See here for an example:
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/1227
>
> Destroy!

Making it big is more like a flat design, which is better IMO.
But the rest of the page would also have to also be flat in
design. Else a smaller version will be a good match with the
current design.

By the way, the plain white color of the forum body really hurts
my eyes. Why not the grey on the homepage?