Can I get more opinions on increasing the logo size on the site please

Bubbasaur via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 10 12:57:41 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 10 February 2016 at 20:25:05 UTC, anonymous wrote:
>     COPYRIGHT © SUKIMASHITA 2006
>     ALL FREE TO USE. ONLY SELLING THESE IMAGES IS PROHIBITED.
>
> I'd understand that to allow derivative works, but disallow
> selling them. I'm not a lawyer, though.

You're right, he would lose "IF" he tried to sue anyone. He was
very clear when he said the only prohibited thing is selling, end
case.

The "USE" is too generic for this case that It can be interpreted
as modify, and again, he never said anything about that, but ONLY
SELLING, again end case.

Even with music, you can make "remix" and distribute for free
legally, but of course you can't sell.

Bubba.