Can I get more opinions on increasing the logo size on the site please

Bubbasaur via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 10 13:20:35 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 10 February 2016 at 21:01:11 UTC, Ola Fosheim
Grøstad wrote:
> On Wednesday, 10 February 2016 at 20:57:41 UTC, Bubbasaur wrote:
>> Even with music, you can make "remix" and distribute for free
>> legally, but of course you can't sell.
>
> No. You cannot make a remix or use samples without a license.

YOU CAN!

I'll give you one example:
https://www.youtube.com/yt/copyright/fair-use.html#yt-copyright-four-factors

Please read this from TOP-DOWN, between the lines, 3 times before
start answering me. And understand the part of FAIR USE.

Again before replying, read that link again one more time, and
pay attention on the part of FAIR USE.

I have a friend which was judged and won on this matter last year.

Bubba.

PS: Please before replying, read that link again one more time,
and pay attention on the part of FAIR USE. :)