OT: 'conduct unbecoming of a hacker'

Dejan Lekic via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 11 03:53:19 PST 2016

I am sure nobody will disagree with this post. Thing is, whenever
there are people, there will be disagreements. I remember "final
by default" vs "virtual by default" thread. I remember people
whining and leaving the D community for X various reasons.

What made me personally stick to D is that I humbly believe
people who drive the project have clear ideas where do we go.

I know some will disagree with me, but I will say it anyway: IT
community, especially developers, are known for poor social
skills... People tend to forget that...