Google Summer of Code 2016

Craig Dillabaugh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Feb 15 16:28:29 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 10 February 2016 at 03:28:55 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh
wrote:
clip

> I would like confirmation from the following individuals if
> they can mentor GSOC this summer.
>
> Iain Buclaw
> Bruno Medeiros
> Martin Nowak (and as backup Admin)
> Jacob Ovrum
>
> And as backup mentors
>  Adam D. Ruppe
>  Dmitry Olshansky
>
> I will continue to polish the Ideas page until the deadline
> (Feb 18th)
>
> http://wiki.dlang.org/GSOC_2016_Ideas
>
> but improvements by the community are welcome.

GSOC deadline is Friday.  Would be great if I could get
confirmation from the above individuals if they can still mentor.
  Also, if you have an interest in being a mentor please let me
know, and I can add you to the list.

Also improvements to the Idea's page are welcome.  I've added a
few things (and subtracted one or two), but it still looks a lot
like last year's losing effort.