IMAP library

Mengu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 17 01:01:18 PST 2016

hello everyone

i have checked code.dlang.org and github but i have not
encountered an IMAP library. there's an application at work that
i want to convert to D and IMAP is an essential part as i read
emails and download the attachments. so i thought let's give it a
shot and create the library for D before i convert the
application.

i'd appreciate it if someone knowledgable jumps in and build the
library with me or guide my way. also, i am thinking of using
pegged in this case for parsing as i think it'd make things
easier.

what do you guys think?