IMAP library

Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 17 22:54:11 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 17 February 2016 at 09:43:44 UTC, crimaniak wrote:
> On Wednesday, 17 February 2016 at 09:01:18 UTC, Mengu wrote:
>> hello everyone
>>
>> i have checked code.dlang.org and github but i have not
>> encountered an IMAP library. ..
>
> https://github.com/Laeeth/d_etpan

I made a start but got sidetracked.  So I don't think that's
close to usable from what I recall.  An alternative would be to
port the C code from imapfilter to D.  I have done much of that
but simply don't have time to finish.  So if someone wants to
finish it then email me and I will give them what I have done so
far.