std.xml2 (collecting features)

Robert burner Schadek via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 18 02:18:18 PST 2016

On Thursday, 18 February 2016 at 04:34:13 UTC, Alex Vincent wrote:
> I'm looking for a status update.  DUB doesn't seem to have many
> options posted.  I was thinking about starting a SAXParser
> implementation.

I'm working on it, but recently I had to do some major
restructuring of the code.
Currently I'm trying to get this merged
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/3880
because I had some problems with the encoding of test files. XML
has a lot of corner cases, it just takes time.

If you want to on some XML stuff, please join me. It is properly
more productive working together than creating two competing
implementations.