Official compiler

tsbockman via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 18 02:53:54 PST 2016

On Thursday, 18 February 2016 at 10:48:46 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> There seems to be a deterrence against backporting ie: 2.068
> fixes to 2.066 for LDC/GDC.  I have no idea why, I do it all
> the time. :-)

Part of the problem is just that no one else knows *which* fixes
have been back-ported - there doesn't seem to be a list
prominently displayed anywhere on the GDC home page.

This leaves people like myself to default to the assumption that
the GDC/LDC front-end basically matches the DMD one of the same
version.