Running DMD tests on Windows / build requirements

Martin Krejcirik via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 19 16:25:12 PST 2016

How do I run DMD tests on Windows ? I'm not able to, even with gmake.

Also, is it possible to compile DMD with MSVC ?

And third question, what are the minimal (by size, not by version)
VS/VC/SDK requirements to compile Phobos with -m64 and -m32mscoff ?

Currently I have installed MS Visual C++ build tools, which seems
sufficient for compiling general D programs (it has got VS2015 linker,
UCRT and UM headers), but apparently it not enough for Phobos.

I'd like rather to not install full Visual Studio.

--
mk