std.xml2 (collecting features) control character

Alex Vincent via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 19 20:36:14 PST 2016

On Thursday, 18 February 2016 at 21:53:24 UTC, Robert burner
Schadek wrote:
> On Thursday, 18 February 2016 at 18:28:10 UTC, Alex Vincent
> wrote:
>> Regarding control characters:  If you give me a complete
>> sample file, I can run it through Mozilla's UTF stream
>> conversion and/or XML parsing code (via either SAX or
>> DOMParser) to tell you how that reacts as a reference.
>> Mozilla supports XML 1.0, but not 1.1.
>
> thanks you making the effort
>
> https://github.com/burner/std.xml2/blob/master/tests/eduni/xml-1.1/out/010.xml

In this case, Firefox just passes the control characters through
to the contentHandler.characters method:

Starting runTest
Retrieved source
contentHandler.startDocument()
contentHandler.startElement("", "foo", "foo", {})
contentHandler.characters("\u0080")
contentHandler.endElement("", "foo", "foo")
contentHandler.endDocument()
Done reading