Unum II announcement

Charles via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Feb 22 17:08:38 PST 2016

On Monday, 22 February 2016 at 21:27:31 UTC, Nick B wrote:
> On Monday, 22 February 2016 at 17:15:54 UTC, Charles wrote:
>> On Monday, 22 February 2016 at 13:11:47 UTC, Guillaume Piolat
>> wrote:
>
>  Slide 12, 0101 is repeated. The top
>> one should actually be 0111 I believe (this error also
>> repeats).
>
> I will check with John re this error.
>

>> Aside from that, the notes were super useful, not sure if you
>> could add them in there.
>
> Its likely that we can not add the Notes to the PDF, which is
> why I recommended to everyone, to download the presentation,
> and read it via Powerpoint, then you can see all the Notes.
>
> Nick

I saw you looking for heavy math users. I work with quite a few
actuaries, but I probably wouldn't be able to convince them to
use anything if there wasn't a way to use it with either SAS or
R. SAS can import C functions, but that's about it in terms of
interop.

If you don't find people with D, this might be an opportunity.