std.xml2 (collecting features)

Dmitry via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Feb 23 04:46:38 PST 2016

On Tuesday, 23 February 2016 at 11:22:23 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> Then write a good XML extraction-only library and dub it. I see
> no reason to include this in Phobos
You won't be able to sleep if it will be in Phobos?

I use XML and I don't like check tons of side libraries for see
which will be good for me, which have support (bugfixes), which
will have support in some years, etc.
Lot of systems already using XML and any serious language _must_
have official support for it.

> If data formats are your thing, you could help get Ludwig's
> JSON stuff in, or better yet, enable some nice binary data
> format.
If it better for you, it not mean that it will better for
everyone.