Unum II announcement

Robbert van Dalen via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 24 12:11:39 PST 2016

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I think unum II is the best
thing since sliced bread!

Note that, next to a D implementation, there are already unum I
implementations in both Julia, Python (and Pony?).

I believe it would be nice to have a discussion on unum II that
is indifferent to implementations. Currently, I haven't found any
discussion or forum on the web that's related to unum (I or II).

It would be great if Dr. Gustafson would initiate a google group
so we can discuss the inner workings of unum II. If not, I guess
I will start one :)

cheers,
Robbert.