Again about benchmarks: vibe.d and other web frameworks

Ozan via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 26 04:14:03 PST 2016

Hi
I found a benchmark page for web frameworks.
http://www.techempower.com/benchmarks/#section=data-r12&hw=peak&test=query

Here, vibe.d was lost somewhere in bottom of slowest frameworks,
what surprise me.
I tried some test out, compared jetty, servlets, grails, php and
vibe.d with completely different result.
Running on my laptop and measured by Chrome's network time
function vibe.d was in ms area, jetty close to seconds and php
between. Servlets and grails are the slowest on my machine (Linux
Mint 17.3 / 64bit / 16 GB RAM / i7)

And from the technical point of view, I'm sure some results must
be wrong.
So I shake my head in surprise and ask the community what they
think about techempower's benchmarks.

Regards, Ozan