A suggestion for dub

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Feb 29 07:51:48 PST 2016

On Monday, 29 February 2016 at 15:09:00 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe
wrote:

>> BTW, there is a "Trigger manual update" button on the package
>> management page. If you are the owner, you can usually get
>> instant updates that way.
>
> My experience with that button has been mixed.

How so? If the package is not already queued for an update,
pressing the button queues it up. It's not a 'update right now'
sort of thing. Sometimes there are several packages already
queued up, sometimes there are none. Depends on what time you
click it.

If the button is disabled, it means the package is already in the
queue and there's no reason to trigger a manual update anyway.

Have you had a different experience?