D forbearance(Official backing of libs)

Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 1 17:26:30 PST 2016

So, if you consider me a "top dog" then yes we're getting it.
Of course I am only really a commoner round these parts.

I'm almost ready to ask for feedback for windowing and image library
(stage 1 and 2 out of like 4 for each).

Now in terms of audio, honestly?
Its a difficult task, unless you're into that area you won't be writing
the primitives or input/output mechanisms.

Lastly a GUI toolkit. Of course everyone wants that in Phobos.
Yeah not going to happen. At least once we have all the more core
libraries in Phobos we can start experimenting in creating them.

Hopefully in the 10 year plan we could get a GUI toolkit that is
"standard" but who knows.

[0]
https://github.com/rikkimax/alphaPhobos/tree/master/source/std/experimental