Removing The Global GC Lock: Largest Plausible Number of Threads?

libfds-admin via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 3 20:36:26 PST 2016

On Sunday, 3 January 2016 at 18:32:23 UTC, extrawurst wrote:
> On Wednesday, 30 December 2015 at 23:55:25 UTC, liblfds-admin
>> Release 7.0.0 of liblfds has just been published.
>
> Still no osx support ? or is it just not tested ?

Well, no build files are provided for out-of-the-box use, because
I do not have an OSX platform to make them on.

The library itself will work fine on OSX of course.

It shouldn't be onerous to make the build files for it - there's
nothing special that has to be done.  Just load them all up into
a project and compile.

I'd very much like to support OSX and it's on my mind, but it's
not reasonable to carry a Mac around the world with me for that.