OT: std.logger was Re: std.experimental Timeline

Robert burner Schadek via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 4 09:06:16 PST 2016

Yes the cast is ugly, but then I'm writing dynamic content into
stack arrays.

I actually have a patch in the pipeline for this,. That patch
require to change the protection for beginLogMsg, logMsgPart,
finishLogMsg from protected to public and bye bye cast.
logMsgPart already takes a const(char)[]. I actually thought the
protection was public to begin with.

Anyway, if people have issues with std.(experimental.)logger,
please write to the forum, bugzilla, github, or directly to me.