extern(C++, ns)

Benjamin Thaut via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 4 10:22:57 PST 2016

On Monday, 4 January 2016 at 15:02:05 UTC, Manu wrote:
> Yeah, I've used this process before. Last time I reported a
> raft of
> LDC bugs I spent a few days doing this... but it's very
> laborious, and
> I don't have time to do it. I'm doing this work on borrowed
> time as it
> is.

Did you try dustmite? I usually set it up and let it run for a
night on larger projects and it managed to reduce the bug every
time so far.

> I need to feel productive and like I'm making progress,
> otherwise it
> fails to compete for timeshare with other high priority goals
> >_<

Thats the problem with D at the moment, if it works its great,
but if it doesn't, especially if you are on untested terrain like
extern(C++) you loose tons of time.