DMD now does Dwarf style exception handling!

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 5 07:40:40 PST 2016

On 2016-01-05 14:49, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:

> Yes, which is why I wrote "indirectly". ;-)

Ah, I missed that.

> But does it work for Swift
> on Linux? Is Objective-C++ and Swift compatible on Linux yet?

Hmm. From this blog post [1]:

"Swift on Linux does not depend on the Objective-C runtime nor includes it"

I'm guessing that Swift is compatible with Apple's Objective-C runtime,
which is not the same as the GNUStep Objective-C runtime.

On the other hand, I'm guessing it's possible to create a C bridge as well.

[1] https://swift.org/blog/swift-linux-port/

--
/Jacob Carlborg