TIOBE December 2015 - D rose 5 positions

Gerald via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 5 09:42:15 PST 2016

On Tuesday, 5 January 2016 at 17:10:51 UTC, rsw0x wrote:
> D's GC is a failure, the amount of effort needed/given to work
> around it should be proof enough of this.

Coming from a Java background and being an application rather
then systems developer one thing that attracted me to D was the
garbage collection. While D's GC implementation is not great, I'd
hate to see it dropped. Personally I'd rather priority be given
to improving the GC implementation rather then building manual
allocation methods but that's just me.