What are you planning for 2016?

Guillaume Piolat via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 5 15:03:18 PST 2016

On Tuesday, 5 January 2016 at 12:27:12 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> I wonder what kind of programming people plan or _hope_ to use
> D for in 2016?

Planning to do more audio plugins with D, hopefully with
AudioUnit support.
Continuing d-idioms, logos, and other leisure stuff.

> What other languages do you think you will use or toy with in
> 2016 and for what purpose?

I need a dynamic website so I'll need to toy with either PHP or
vibe.d
vibe.d would be more comfortable however I don't know how easy it
is to host and the unknown unknowns are plenty for me, as a
desktop programmer.