What are you planning for 2016?

Claude via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 6 03:43:37 PST 2016

I'll do more work on my OpenGL 3D engine/game in D.

Later, I'd like to either:
1/ write a RT streaming framework (kind of like gStreamer, but
without the gLib non-sense).

or:
2/ write a baremetal OS in D and assembly towards ARMv5
compatible architecture (on Rasberry Pi maybe). Something very
simple, just for the proof of concept.

I'd really like to see D more in the embedded/system language
side. I think it's got some very good potential but I'm not sure
it's quite there yet. I want to check that out by myself.

At work, we work on ARM targets with GNU/Linux, I don't know if I
can write a full process in D and integrate a D compiler in our
build chain easily. Why not, some other guy already managed to do
that with Vala... :-S