Evolutionary Programming!

Guillaume Piolat via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 6 05:08:46 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 6 January 2016 at 12:47:15 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> Systems are realized in a different way today than in the 80s,
> for sure.

Sure some systems use cutting edge techniques and management.
Maybe I'm oblivious to that since I was born in late 80s.

In some ways I think we still haven't catched up in significant
numbers with some of what Brookes proposed. Like the Surgical
Team http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?SurgicalTeam (original article is
worth reading). Such an organization definately happens but I'd
by accident.

Like Microsoft said about their C++ compiler, we must discover
flight before we invent space travel.