What are you planning for 2016?

Henry Gouk via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 6 16:34:45 PST 2016

On Tuesday, 5 January 2016 at 12:27:12 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> 2. integrate with numerical solutions like TensorFlow?

I'm currently working on something along the same lines as
TensorFlow -- I started work on this before TensorFlow was
announced. I haven't thought too much about writing a distributed
backend, but currently there are some reasonably inefficient
proof-of-concept CPU and CUDA backends.

It's still fairly early on in development, and I'm more of an
academic than an engineer. That said, I've managed to train some
modestly sized convolutional networks without trouble.

I'll open source it at some point, but I haven't got a time-frame
for that.