Proposal: Database Engine for D

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 7 12:32:02 PST 2016

On 01/07/2016 02:02 PM, Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Mon, 2016-01-04 at 15:38 -0500, Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-
> d wrote:
>>
> […]
>> I don't think regexen were the point as much as an example. What is
>> Boost.Sprint? I haven't heard of it, and can't find it. Thanks!
>
> As others mentioned, it was a mis-type, it is Boost.Spirit.
>
> http://boost-spirit.com/home/

Got it, thanks. I took a look at a familiar topic - json grammars.

I just googled `boost spirit json` and followed through the top result.
For C++, the grammar definition would be
https://github.com/cierelabs/json_spirit/blob/master/ciere/json/parser/grammar_def.hpp.

Then I googled `pegged json` and the top result led to
https://github.com/PhilippeSigaud/Pegged/blob/master/pegged/examples/json.d.

Which do you like more?

Andrei