extern(C++, ns)

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 8 05:40:23 PST 2016

On 1/7/2016 9:14 PM, Manu via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> The namespace offers nothing, and introduces problems. We don't want it.

The problems you were having were due to two bugs, since corrected, and one
misunderstanding on how name lookups were done.

I went through all your examples in the bugzilla issues you reported. All work
now, except the one that was based on a misunderstanding and was not a bug.

I'd recommend trying it out with the fixes, and then if there are further
problems, post a list of examples.

(I'm aware of the remaining issue with a C++ namespace named 'delegate'.)