TIOBE December 2015 - D rose 5 positions

Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 8 11:44:29 PST 2016

On Friday, 8 January 2016 at 18:34:54 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> I'm a little surprised that there aren't more young programmers
> seeing that money and learning some COBOL. It's not a hard
> language.

Maybe he is referring to programmers that has intimate knowledge
of the spaghetti-like application the bank uses? If they quit,
the bank risks being shut down...

At any rate, there is only 1-2 ads that mentions Cobol here in
Norway. So... kinda risky, but  you probably get in-house Cobol
and spaghetti-app training. You probably don't get a raise until
you threaten to quit after mastering the spaghetti... ;)