[dlang.org] getting the redesign wrapped up

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 9 02:35:10 PST 2016

On 2016-01-08 23:32, anonymous wrote:
> My implementation of the redesign is pretty much complete.
>
> Check it out: http://d-ag0aep6g.rhcloud.com/

I'm not sure that I like that some of the headers (learn, packages) are
clickable on the main page. This also causes some icons to be black
(gray?) and some to be red. How about a link at the end of the section
with the title "Read more", or similar?

> [3] https://gist.github.com/aG0aep6G/0803ec5ae49f6afb0196

I like it :)

Ideally we should make something like a base logo with only two colors.
The logo needs to be recognizable with this basic design. Then it should
be fine to create different variations with different colors,
backgrounds, shadows and so on, if necessary.

The point is that one would recognize the core from the base logo in all
of the variants, then we would have a more flexible logo.

--
/Jacob Carlborg