D Cross Platform Status + OpenGL Status ?

Joakim via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 9 12:01:31 PST 2016

On Saturday, 9 January 2016 at 19:43:03 UTC, Jakob Jenkov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What is the status of cross compiling D to multiple platforms?
> I know it is possible, but how easy is it? How many issues do
> you have to mess with on different platforms?
>
> What about ARM / Android support?
>
> And what about OpenGL support? Is that easy? And does it work
> easily across platforms?

I can only speak to Android as I've been working on getting ldc
on there, take a look at this release on github:

https://github.com/joakim-noah/android/releases/tag/runners

There are a few small issues with inlining and CTFE in a couple
modules left, but most everything works.  I'll have a new release
out this week.