GDC includes from LDC

Mathias Lang via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 10 10:17:37 PST 2016

Looks like a packaging issue. In Archlinux there is one extra directory
level for the compiler (e.g. `/usr/include/dlang/<compiler>/`) to prevent
such things.

Looking at the file list for both libraries:
- GDC: https://packages.debian.org/sid/amd64/libphobos-4.9-dev/filelist
- LDC: https://packages.debian.org/fr/sid/amd64/libphobos2-ldc-dev/filelist

It seems that indeed GDC is picking LDC's libphobos.