[dlang.org] getting the redesign wrapped up

Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 11 17:02:44 PST 2016

On Sunday, 10 January 2016 at 23:23:31 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Yeah, great tool Martin. I recall it was among the first on the
> dub repo. Would be great to hook it in and have it insert a
> bunch of "­"s. -- Andrei

It's from 2014-Dec-11 and despite a few deprecations it still
builds and passes it's tests with the latest compiler :).

I could use some help on the html processing though.
Wasn't there a binding for an html parser or does someone know a
suitable tool?