"Good PR" mechanical check

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 12 06:53:22 PST 2016

On Tuesday, 12 January 2016 at 13:34:25 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Similarly, I think it would help us to release a tool in the
> tools/ repo that analyzes a would-be Phobos pull request and
> ensures it's styled the same way as most of Phobos

I'm not sure if git supports this but I think it should be done
fully automatically. Not even something the user runs, just when
they open the pull request, it reformats the code.

I'm pretty sure dfmt is up to the task in 99% of cases already.