How do you keep up with the Kardashi^W^W github?

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 13 06:01:01 PST 2016

I have most github-related emails delivered to a separate folder. Only
since Jan 30 2015 there are a staggering number of messages there -
25113. Just going through them all would be a full-time job that
wouldn't allow me to do anything else.

However, it turns out some of these are blocked in wait of my input.
Some of you learned to kindly send me email when that happens. That
works very well, but not everybody knows that.

I also have a saved search
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pulls/mentioned/andralex that
shows me all Phobos PRs that mention my handle. I visit that once in a
while.

I'm sure there must be better techniques. How do you keep up with github?

Andrei