D for TensorFlow-like library

krikru via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 13 07:10:13 PST 2016

On Tuesday, 12 January 2016 at 23:18:08 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
> The github repository looks pretty open-source to me:
> https://github.com/tensorflow/tensorflow

Hm, maybe making D bindings to an already existing library
wouldn't be such a bad idea. But how do one create such bindings?
Anyone knows of any good resource, like a tutorial, explaining
how to do it?

Otherwise I thought it could be nice to create a new library in
D, partly for myself to practice D programming and partly to
bring more people into the D community and make it grow faster.
But maybe that's naïve?