[dlang.org] new forum design - preview

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 13 18:56:03 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 13 January 2016 at 09:22:54 UTC, Meta wrote:
> On Wednesday, 13 January 2016 at 06:01:41 UTC, Vladimir
> Panteleev wrote:
>> http://beta.forum.dlang.org/
>>
>> https://github.com/CyberShadow/DFeed/pull/51
>
> My only complaint is that it does not utilize the horizontal
> space available, unlike the current design. Otherwise it nicely
> matches the front page redesign.

The navigation sidebar has been made narrower. How does it look
now?

We can make it a bit narrower still by removing the redundant
"About this forum" link. I don't think that 100%-width is great,
as above certain line length readability suffers. There is also
the navigation toggle for horizontal-split.