[dlang.org] new forum design - preview

anonymous via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 14 11:46:33 PST 2016

On 14.01.2016 16:29, tn wrote:
> I don't use my browser in full screen mode, but the useless white
> margins are still there. With the horizontal-split mode the line length
> of the message is less than 60 characters. Compared to that, I would be
> happy with 80 or 90 you suggest.

This is an issue with the horizontal split mode, right? In the other
modes you should get more than 80 characters on a line.

I agree that horizontal split looks quite cramped right now, unless you
hide the navigation.

Would a border help? http://i.imgur.com/XoPddxr.png

Or how about making the whole area gray? http://i.imgur.com/AXrmKU4.png