How do you keep up with the Kardashi^W^W github?

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 14 12:53:28 PST 2016

On Thursday, 14 January 2016 at 20:47:30 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 01/13/2016 10:04 AM, Dicebot wrote:
>> 2) Use GitHub assignments and labels to sort and search
>> through pull
>> requests in a systematic manner according to own plan
>
> I just added a label "@andralex" to phobos as an experiment.
> Consider it a batsignal to be used when my input is waited for
> on anything. -- Andrei

When I was still part of Phobos maintainer team I have added
"decision block" label for similar purpose (PR that can't move
forward without your/Walter decision or approval). I see that it
is still at least occasionally used :
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/labels/decision%20block

It probably makes sense to reassign all PR's with that label to
new "@andralex" and delete "decision block" to avoid accumulating
label garbage ;)