std.experimental.yesnogc

Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 14 17:57:18 PST 2016

> On 01/14/2016 10:46 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
>> On 2016-01-14 15:52, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>>
>>> I don't see how this categorization works. E.g. there's no need for
>>> special tooling related to the GC. -- Andrei
>>
>> It was just a couple of suggestions. I don't know exactly what you're
>> going to include in this module.
>
> Me neither, which adds to the problem :o). -- Andrei

I can already suggest one thing.

I'm currently working on a library solution to my managed memory
concept. I should have it completed within a day or so.

I will be replacing the dummy ref counted solution I built for
alphaPhobos with this. As it allows me a LOT more control over the memory.

And it will be wonderful for containers with secondary ownership and all
that :)

http://wiki.dlang.org/User:Alphaglosined/ManagedMemory