Rust's website is really good

Saurabh Das via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 15 03:35:52 PST 2016

I saw it via Reddit. Since the dlang.org website has been under
discussion on this forum, I thought I would bring it up:

https://www.rust-lang.org/faq.html
https://www.rust-lang.org/

I admire the clean, modern look, simple colours and focus on
what's important. The content is very good and "full". Arguably,
this is better than even Python's website. I think they've taken
the "run code here" idea from dlang.org though :)

The redesigned dlang.org website by "anonymous" is a huge step
forward, so much praise and honour to her/him for doing that.